GRPS is committed to the health and well-being of our students, families, staff, volunteers, and community, and we want to provide you with the latest communications and information regarding COVID-19.
The COVID-19 resources includes the following important information:
- The GRPS COVID-19 Prevention Strategy
- COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Sites
- COVID-19 Parent and Staff Handbooks
- Data Dashboard
- GRPS Communications to Students, Parents, Guardians, and Staff
- National, State, and Local Health Official Guidance and Communications
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Best practices for helping prevent the spread of disease and illness include:
- All eligible individuals are encouraged to get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Practice social distancing
- Stay home when you are sick. If possible, stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. You will help prevent others from catching your illness. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes. Use a tissue to cover coughs and sneezes, then dispose of the tissue. When a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces or objects. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill. Click here to find additional CDC resources on how to clean and disinfect schools.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds. Washing hands often under clean, running water can help prevent the spread of germs. For more guidance, click here see the CDC: When and How to Wash Your Hands. If you cannot wash your hands, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60-95% alcohol.